Friday, July 31, 2009

let's talk about wives..

There is this category of wives who on the surface looked vividly posh and classy. You know, stylish and luxuriously self-supported. They have lovely children, respectable career and big crowd of friends. Not to mention their husbands are loaded. Hey, I’m not being jealous. I want that too! But…

But one thing which makes a vast difference is how much of the husband does one get. Usually rich husbands are pretty occupied; with their traveling schedules, hanging out with their own bunch of male friends or busy with work like erm…entertaining their super-important clients, and erm…entertaing their ‘special guestssssss’ (that’s what they like to call them).

So some wives only get 10% of their husbands. Then again, the 90% is substituted with LVbags, drivers, overseas trips and luxurious meals. Nice! Yet, this category of wives who do not get enough love and attention from their husbands are sometimes so depressed and upset that they become a little cuckoo inside. I see many women under this category who nastily give people tough times, and purposely 'put down' others just to satisfy their 'missing link'. They enviously destroy some good things of others, and easily get irritated by their own friends' good fortune. I know many of these 10%-wives. They are indeed very 'incomplete' souls.

My husband was never really loaded but was once plentiful. I was once a 10%-wife too. Yes, I did get a little cuckoo cos I drowned myself in many fanatical activities just to keep myself forget the loneliness. I mean, I have huge crowd of friends but it really is different when you only get 10% of your husband.

Things kinda changed and at the present moment, I get totally 100% of my husband. Of cos, at the cost of the financial essence. There is also pain involved, mind you. It's another type of sting.

Now, I look at those 10%-wives and I look back at my past. I finally understand that there is no best of two worlds. There is no indication of which wives actually are happier. Do you prefer to live luxuriously with only having 5% of your husband; or would you rather live tightfistedly with 95% of your husband. As always, we humans always want the something that we do not have..

At the end of the day, a 5%-wife or a 100%-wife, I did not give up my husband and love him still the same...

No comments: