i went to our bloody stupid so-called full fledged dental clinic in April to solve the sharp pain on my tooth. then i got conned into doing their so-called superbly good gum treatment that burnt RM200++ from my shallow pocket or rather my company's account. we are able to claim Rm200 for dental treatment. it didn't f*cking help at all. i still have that pain on my tooth until now.
last night, whilst cursing pain holding my tooth, i got very upset and even more ANGRIER and decided i will "give no face" to that dentist. i truly felt cheated man! so today i went down to see that 'good' dentist earlier. he asked me bloody stupid questions like when did you do the filling. I was like "hello, i don't even remember what age i lost my virginity, now you're asking me when i did THAT PARTICULAR (which one again) tooth?". And asked if i had flu, cough, sore throat. I was like "hello!!! Knock knock..i'm here for a dental check, not for H1N1!!!!!! IDIOT!!!"
he then continued to (wait, and I must look into the mirror that I'm holding) say the pain is because of the gum. Er wait..didn't i just came to do your famous gum treatment in April? Then i shouted that it's not the GUM pain..it's the TEETH pain, you moron! he gave me tonnes of useless information and yes, keep asking me to look into the mirror. Hello!!! Knock knock!! I'm not a dental practitioner! I'm a Secretary! I DO NOT HAVE TO LOOK INTO THE MIRROR. Just check my teeth and shut the f*ck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*ahem..sorry i'm being carried away by my anger...
so i HAVE to do TWO fillings and etc..which will cost me Rm100 over. Immediately he asked the matron to give me antibiotics, pain killers etc and asked me to brush my gums and come back say...few days later AFTER my gum bleeding has subsided. I said.."Wait, i want to go home and think about it first". I walked out of the room.. bloodsucking room...
I should have just spent the Rm200 dental benefits under a private dentist. At least my poor tooth will praise me!!!!
ya, the only option i have is to go to the govt dental clinic at Kelana Jaya. there is nothing short over there. we just have to queue! cos we are f*cking poor people!!!!
then i called my mom's hospital to check when she can start her radiation treatments. she did her simulation beginning august and suppose to start in 2-3 weeks' time. entering into 3rd week, so i'd call and check on the dates. all i get is.."wait lar.. have to wait. perhaps in September lah. Our machine rosak".. ya..we have to wait for we are f*cking poor people!!!
Ok ..let's wait until the durian fall..
No comments:
Post a Comment