I have always believed that the love that you cannot get is always the best love. For example, there is this pretty fair girl that you've had a crush on in high school/college. Ya, maybe you guys have made it together, but then fate wasn't helping thus this puppy love got nowhere. And then both of you made your own separate ways and then 2 decades passed.
Then, one rainy day, you thought of this girl and aww...that feelings in the heart... it feels sour, but in the meantime still sweet right? It's like finding sweetness in vinegar.
I wish I can make that happen to my first love. But..Mr Fate was such a kind friend, he just paired me off with my first love, until now lah! No, I still love this same man that much but I envy how "that sweet girl" in his heart can never be me... hahahaha...
Aiyah...blame it on one Taiwanese movie I've recently watched: You Are The Apple Of My Eye... This movie is time-lined during my puppy love era..hahah..so got feel lor..
Anyway, happy anniversary, dear..you're always the apple of my eye :)
No comments:
Post a Comment